I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 299


R&I (and J and a bunch of other people from around the state) took kids to the health summit today. Yes, we learned all about healthy choices all day then I came home and made some loaded mashed potatoes. Eh. I always try to justify it by saying we had help eating it... and I'm so not above that today- even if we were at the health summit all day. :) So, in my defense, R's sister and her bf ate dinner with us tonight. It was great to see them! (And to have someone to share those loaded mashed potatoes with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment