I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 298

When I was working on flowers for the M&Ms I made a red one. It came in handy on the kick off of red ribbon week since my only red shirts are t-shirts from other schools R&I have taught (or coached) at. I figured this little red would be a little more neutral than another school's mascot....
Oh- And bonus photo because I'm wondering just how it is that everyone manages to get photos of themselves in the mirror that come out? (Well maybe cleaning the mirror and turning off the flash would be a good start... but that would require me to clean... and to hang around home waiting for the sun to come up.)

2 comments:

  1. You are just super cute. Thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. Thanks, Mairs! But not as cute as you!!

    ReplyDelete