I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 300

Hung out with J tonight. I laughed, got angry, had tears well up in my eyes, and laughed some more. She's a great sister well she's not technically a sister- just a good friend sister!

(Yes, that photo is an awkward transition because.....)
I forgot to take a photo. So I snapped a photo of today's boots. It was boot day at work (stomp out drugs- wear boots for red ribbon week). My boots were not approved by the over 50 crowd..... I did however get to listen to multiple people sing These Boots Are Made for Walking.....

What's that? You have it stuck in your head now? You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment