I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 315


I really meant to take a patriotic photo today. I'd wanted to get a photo of a flag and didn't get to. Then I was reading on facebook what R's cousin's husband wrote to his wife.

"Saw a 5 or 6 yr old girl holding a baby maybe 12 months old pretty sad no parents around anywhere. She acted as if it was normal and from talking to interperters she was probably in a care taker role. didnt make me feel sad though?! made me feel thankful for what our kids have yet not sad kinda wierd love ya."


Made me feel thankful for a night of reading books on the couch with Mr. Maddox. And thankful for the men and women that are sacrificing time with their little loved ones to serve our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment