I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 306


Speaking of grandma traditions..... Pie is another one of those tasty treats I miss!
Mom sent some pie (and banana bread) up with my sister to leave for us this weekend. I'm not going to pretend that if I have a pie I wont eat a slice for breakfast everyday until it's gone. It's gotta be a serving of fruit and grain though, right? ;)
(I'm sure the banana bread was good too but she only sent enough for my brother-in-law. Maybe she'll read my blog and take pity on me and mail me a loaf of banana bread though..... ) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment