I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 305

Popcorn Balls might be one of my favorite (ever) Halloween treats. Great Grandma Durrell used to always make them at Halloween (her house is the only house I ever remember trick-or-treating at). Grandma Helen used to always make them (with the red jello). And most recently, Grandma K took over the red jello style and carried on the tradition for us. I love all of my grandmas for so many different reasons but one thing I have really appreciated in recent years is that my only remaining living grandma has helped carry on the traditions I miss from my other grandmas. Especially when they are as yummy as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment