I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 290

We had some surprise visitors after church today. AND they brought us lunch! Nobody does that! (Well- except for their sister-in-law!) These guys all take great care of us. We are blessed to be so loved.
(It was her birthday last week so I whipped together my quick desert with no special ingredients that I make whenever I need something fast and easy. What we lacked in frosting, we made up for in candles!)
Thanks, guys!! It was great to see you!!!!!


PB&M&M Crumble Bars
Cream:
2 eggs
3/4 C peanut butter
3/4 C shortening
3/4 C sugar
3/4 C brown sugar

Mix in:
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
2 C flour

Press 2/3 of mixture into ungreased 9x13 pan. Drop a few handfuls of M&Ms on top. Crumble remaining PB mixture on top. Bake at 350F 20-25 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment