I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 289

I wanted to take a photo of my table set up from today's mini-sessions. I had it set up all cutesy for the morning sessions but when we went back this afternoon, the place was packed! So I'm cheating and using a photo I snagged of M&M's hats that they wore for their photos. I matched them to the amazingly awesome coats their Uncle Cole picked out. I made them at school so the girls could see a simple sewing project. (I try to do a lot of little projects like that in front of them during this unit- have any good ideas for me?) Now ALL the girls from my study hall (all but one, ha), want to make the fabric flowers. K's girls are starting a local trend. :)
Oh- all that to say that today's photo represents my day of photo sessions that we had (yet another day of) absolutely perfect weather for!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are really talented. I love those fabric flowers!!!

    Enjoyed your photos this week.

    ReplyDelete