I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 233


I love all things words. I love word jewelry. I almost bit the bullet and paid for something I thought I could make myself (gasp). Instead I spent that money on a stamping kit and attempted my own. First try didn't turn out so great. Ironically enough I was trying to spell HOLD FAST and by the time I got to the A, my hands were sweaty and the stamper kept sliding on me. Ha.
Nevertheless, a fun little diddy in my attempt to do something creative everyday. And extra fun because I ran into my very favorite Jen at the craft store! It really made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment