I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 187

Tuesdays I do not work on photo stuff.
Tuesdays are date days.

Half of the above happened today. Today's date was extra long (double the normal date time so double the picture posting). Good thing we fueled up downtown before heading out. I snapped a picture after lunch because downtown looks so different in daylight with no farmer's market going on. The rest of date day included lots of flashbacks for us (me specifically- last time R was busy working at the house while I was doing the shopping). Obviously that house album hasn't arrived yet to jog our memories. And so it begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment