I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 186

I was soooo tempted to post Ireland pictures today. She's simply beautiful. Promise you'll go check out her contagious smile?! But in the effort of not posting photography tags, I'm posting Dakota. Though he's filling in as a photography assistant in this picture. We moved the 'studio' upstairs today in hopes of getting the electrical all fixed up soon. Ask me how that's coming in a month. :)
Dakota smiled pretty while I checked out the lighting in my new space. I think I'll like it. (You'll just have to squeeze in and stay out of the way when you bring your little one for pictures.) : )
Just kidding. Sort of.

1 comment: