I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 116

Unlike day 32, today was a very good day for our mailbox. To make the evening even better, our great friends made us dinner. THEN to top that off, I got home to an email saying a photo prop (that I cant wait to use) had shipped and another email from a super sweet gal saying another photo prop (she is so graciously giving me!!) had arrived (and that it was really nice!). Seriously a lot of blessings in one night. I feel so loved!

PS- That $25 may be the answer to my prayer about what to wear for pictures(??) (in a couple weeks- I'm so excited!).
PPS- No, I'm not sure why we continue to get the coffee things in the mail. We do not drink coffee. But freebies for our guests are always nice. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos as usual. Love the one of the Mom holding her little girl!

    ReplyDelete