I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32

There's no way I can compete with yesterday's photo so I wont try. Instead, I'll post a picture of a package that was opened (and missing parts) in our mailbox, with footprints leading to and from the scene of the incident. I didn't call the cops (I know, I probably should have) because as I opened up my study guide to finish this week's Bible study, I kept focusing in on Proverbs 19:11. (Okay.. and honestly, I didn't have time before having to leave the house again) But Hebrews 10:30 assures me I have no need to worry about whoever needed what was in this package more than I did. I can pray for them in confidence. Hope you all had a great Monday!

1 comment: