I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 361


I'm seriously terrible at getting pictures of life lately! Maybe my new year's resolution can be to do a better job of it. Once again, my 365 photo was taken at the end of the day (just a couple minutes ago actually) as I realized I forgot to take a picture of anything today! Our good friends (the P family!) was over tonight. We hadn't seen them since before Gabe's birthday (forever ago) so I slaved in the kitchen all day and made him this birthday cake- unless his brother happens to be here tomorrow and I pull it out tomorrow saying I made it just for his birthday.
In case you were taking me seriously (though it is day 361 so by now you should know better), neither of those scenarios are true. My SIL brought the cake over and I'm trying to pull it off as my own. Just like I did with her rolls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment