I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 352


I did take photos this day- just not this photo.
I took a lot of photos of this beautiful newborn girl (please promise me you'll click the link and ooh and aw over how adorable she is!).
I took photos while hanging out with the in-laws (only I took them on my sister-in-law's camera just messing around- Kerry you better not have deleted ours!). :)
And I took photos when R&I made it back to our cabin where we stayed. Only it was already after midnight so at that point I decided a photo of the actual cabin itself in daylight (though taken the next morning) would make for a better photo of the day then what I had on my own camera. R will thank me for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment