I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 309


Yes. That is the edge of my steering wheel.
No. I'm not texting/dialing/facebooking while driving.
Yes. Those are warm scrubby pants and a that's a note from my Dr in my lap.

This photo was taken in the drive-through lane at the pharmacy. I absolutely love our small town clinic. I show up. Get right in. Meet with the nurse. My Dr comes in right away. I get a thorough check over. And she's interested in all the minor details. She sends my script to the pharmacy (that's located on the other side of the parking log). AND the pharmacy has a drive-through. How convenient. Makes being sick a little less miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment