I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 278


It's moments like this that I don't want to forget... this is why I blog....
In the middle of another crazy day, after working at my full-time job and in between returning client messages and preparing for tonight's photo shoot, I get a phone call from my nephew. His behavior chart reward is getting to come stay at our house!! Hanging out with me has never been an official award for someone before. And I absolutely love it. :) (And I don't know why, but I'm tearing up thinking about it. We don't get to see our niece and our nephews nearly enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment