I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 172

My goal is to make tomorrow's picture photography tag free. :)
But seriously, I'm loving it.
And I love that I get to send out some session discs with our new address labels that came today. My cousin might recognize the photo. The rest of you will have to book a session with me to get a disc in the mail to see how cute they are. ;)
Good thing today was the longest day of the year- I got a lot done with all that extra time! (That's for R who is very irritated when we say it's the longest day of the year. He's a firm believer that today, just like the other 364, has only 24 hours in it.)
Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment