I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 169

Once again I'm breaking my own rule and posting a photography related picture. The first shot is one from a session I had in my hometown this evening. They were so fun to work with!

However, I WAS blessed to spend the day hanging out with my niece and nephew and this might be the first time ever that I've been with them without taking a single picture of them. However, if you look at the below picture (from the previous day) you'll notice someone missing.
Me- "Please just let me get a quick picture of you."
M#1- "No way."
M#2- "Fine. I guess I'll just have to pretend he's standing by me for a picture." :)
So there you go. Proof that life with them is too fast paced to get many pictures. Thus my excuse for breaking my own rule (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment