I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 143


With everything going on the last few weeks. And everything coming up the next couple weeks.
I was a little stressed.
A little stressed about a lot of stuff.
One "stuff" I was stressed about was four nights of photographing newborns the week before leaving town. But I have to say- I LOVED it. They were all so sweet. And now I'm super bummed to not have another newborn on the calendar until July. (If you know of any June babies, send their mommas my way.) :)

1 comment:

  1. This is just a STUNNING photo! So very special for the family of this gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete