I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 141


I got some pictures of the darling little Miss Stella tonight. You can check those out on my other, other blog.
I'm posting a not so darling picture here tonight. But it's darling to me because I've been working a ton lately and my darling husband has been feeding me all week at the end of my work flow. I'm so excited for summer to get here when I can go from two full time jobs and a handful of part time jobs to just one semi-full time job. And more food off the grill made by the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment