I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hey, friends!
Many of you have read my Hickstionary post about Jennifer or seen her picture hanging on our pantry door.

Some of you have sponsored Compassion children yourself.

I cant tell you why I feel so strongly about Compassion.

Because, honestly, I don't know.



But when you look at these faces, maybe you'll feel the same.



As I was writing (online) to our sweet Jennifer Saturday, I saw an ad asking sponsors to start a page to help get new sponsors.

You know I have no problem starting new pages. ;)



And I know the people that actually read my blog have the biggest hearts of anyone in the world.

And I know you'd support these faces in anyway you can.

If you can take a second to join the Hickstionary team on my page, please do.
If you have a moment to pray for these children, by all means, what are you waiting for?
If you can afford $38 a month, you know He'd love you to.

And I'd be pretty tickled myself.

So, please. Check it out if you have the time. They're waiting for you.

Lots of love for ya! -Heidi

(now back to our normal 'programming') :)

No comments:

Post a Comment