I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 98

A lovely self-portrait taken today. This is how I simultaneously ice pack the wisdom teeth plus catch up on overdue photo editing. If you compare it to the one from yesterday (on my facebook), there is a noticeable difference in the cheek size. I'm not feeling as great as yesterday, but definitely not feeling as bad as I could be.
And yes... the couch is still covered in pillows, books, and the DVR remote. and I'm heading there now....

2 comments:

  1. Very inventive! That totally works :) Hope the swelling and pain goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... now this is just pitiful! ha! I had mine taken out in high school and it was rough! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete