I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 95

We ended our "Living Beyond Yourself" study tonight. I learned a lot about the Word, but I learned more about myself. I was pretty quiet in my blogging about this study because I saw just how much I have to work on. Sometimes it's overwhelming, but He doesn't just want to change my life, He wants to change my day. And He is working to do just that. One, victorious day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are all wonderful! I really enjoyed visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to stop and remember to take things one day at a time! I'm not very good about that :)

    ReplyDelete