I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91

I LOVE these two.
And I love when their momma lets me photograph them.
Here's a few reasons why:
1. I need all the practice I can get photographing two year olds.
2. They are super cute twins. Who wouldn't love photographing double cuteness?!
3. They give the BEST hugs. Seriously. Hugs full of love and sweetness.

(Side note: I completely meant to get a sneak peek up tonight but exciting news... Some of our best friends moved to town tonight so we went over there. They are building a new house and we are SOOO excited about having them as neighbors!! And also so excited it's them building this time and not us.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment