I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 119

I'm not going to lie. We've definitely had our share of "April" sort of days at work lately. The kind of days that make you happy to see empty chairs at the end of the day.
But the occupant of this chair, completely uncharacteristically, told me my class was better than Disney World today.
If you know my teaching style, you know that is one heck of a statement. I think they were serious because they came back to work on their projects even more (without needing to) at the end of the day. :)
One more day this week.
We'll make it!
(And maybe even enjoy it.)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I had better take a teaching lesson from you! Disney huh? What are you doing in that classroom :)

    ReplyDelete