I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 75

Yikes... how do you choose one photo of the day when you've spent the day photographing two tiny babies?? I don't have an answer for that so I'm cheating today! There are a couple more shots of them on my main blog for your viewing enjoyment. Or baby envy.

3 comments:

  1. These just take my breath away! Beautiful job Heidi :) I just wanted to smooch them on the computer screen when I looked at the Hicktionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I cried when I saw them. They are so beautiful! Thank you so much for doing their first pictures. I can't wait to see the others (and to do more).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed you could get it down to two :) Such cute wonderful shots! Love them

    ReplyDelete