I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 53

My lovely small group ladies are the highlight of my Mondays. Last week I left laughing, this week I left crying. And I always leave feeling loved.
Tonight we were studying peace. I may have stolen some of their peace when I pulled my camera out. Lucky for them They are blessed that we start studying patience tomorrow as they continue to put up with me! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful set of photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you didn't take a picture of their faces at least, they should be happy :)

    Great view, love it

    ReplyDelete