I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47

This little guy's daddy coached against R tonight. It was his first basketball game (I think he enjoyed it... even if he slept through most of it....). I am so impressed with his mama. She is beautiful and strong and such a great new mama! It was great meeting you little Z! Cant wait to see you again soon!!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW!! This is such a great photo!! :) And you are so sweet! Thanks for the very nice compliment! I think you are so great too! Zane and I are so thankful that we got to enjoy the basketball game with you tonight!! Hope to see you soon!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!.. I love this one.

    Popped over from Emmy's..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tiny baby!! I wish you could photograph my babies!! I am in need of a good photographer!

    ReplyDelete