I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35

Day 35. Which also translates into Day 4, as in what day I should be on for my weekly Bible study. So then why does this say Day 1? Because today was the first chance I've had to sit down at home with enough time to complete a day. I had planned on doing a couple days in between after school club and the basketball game tonight. Instead... I fell asleep halfway through Day 1 and slept through the entire game. That might be an indicator of how the last several weeks around here have been and why I have been so thankful for the snow days we've had so I've actually had time to do other things around the house (and on the computer) that I love. This is the first week our school schedule has not been affected by the weather (so far) and apparently it's wearing me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment