I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 30

I had a hard time choosing today's photo. Considering I didn't get a chance to sit down until after midnight, it was a busy day. I ended up choosing a picture of Cy but only because I hate to post pictures of other people's kids without their permission. Otherwise I for sure would have posted a picture of Emma being a stud during the ISU halftime show. I'll get around to posting other pictures from today on the Hickstionary. But today is another busy day... so it will have to wait for now! Oh- and for the record, ISU won... barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment