I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27


Since the photos from my other post today aren't actually photos from today and I can't use them here I had to come up with a different 365 photo. So sticking with the photo theme... I have a confession to make. I cut up your Christmas card. Yup. That cute card you spent a lot of time and love putting together got cut up at my house. I'm sorry. I feel really bad about it. But I cant help myself. I've yet to come up with a good plan for my Christmas cards once the Christmas season is over... but the pictures are too cute to throw in a box. So I cut them up. Yup. I chop off all that love you added to your family photo and toss it (or turn it into magnets, bookmarks, or other odds/ends...). Then I hang the photo up on this board and look at it all year long. And I smile about it.

PS- For the record, as much as my new obsession is photoshop, this is SOOC, as are most photos that I'm too lazy to edit. Unless it's got a cute kid in it. In that case, I'm not holding back anymore! ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I never know what to do with Christmas card from people

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel so guilty if I want to throw them away. And I feel guilty cutting them up too, but at least this way I get to enjoy them all year long. I do keep the actual cards up until it's almost too tacky... mid-late January wasn't bad this year!

    ReplyDelete