I'll be taking a photo for each day of the year and posting it here. I'll be looking to shoot daily life, big events, little events, odds and ends, ones I love, favorite things, and beauty in the ordinary. So if you see me pointing my camera at you, smile! :)


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19

I could whine about how long this winter has been or how cold it is or how we will be in school till July... or I could give thanks to God for all the blessings in my life and appreciate the beauty around me that this cold weather and long winter bring. It really is beautiful, isn't it?

5 comments:

  1. I love when it frosts on the trees like that! It's so pretty, especially if the sun will shine on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so neat. Great picture Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo! stopping by from The Mom Creative. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete